Council is seeking community feedback on a proposal for a 13 storey residential and commercial office complex at 50 Montclair Ave, Glen Waverley.
Feedback was formally sought by Thursday 23 March 2017. However, Council will continue to accept submissions on this proposal up until it makes a decision.
The applicant, Life Design Architecture Pty Ltd, proposes a $14.9 million development that includes:
- A café /food and drink premises with associated kitchen and toilet facilities on the ground floor
- A restaurant for 72 patrons on the first floor with associated kitchen and back of house facilities, including a street facing terrace area
- Commercial office spaces across levels 2-5
- 38 apartments (30 two bedroom, 8 three bedroom) with 46 car parks for the apartments
- Seeking permission to provide less car parking than is required by the planning regulations.
Enquiries: Mariela Llopart Principal Planner, on 9518 3224.
Here are documents that have been submitted by the applicant:
Planning Report (PDF, 2MB)
Plans (PDF, 25MB)
Title (PDF, 218KB)
Metropolitan Planning Levy Certificate (PDF, 318KB)
Traffic Impact Assessment (PDF, 1MB)
Swept Path Assessment (PDF, 700KB)
Waste Management Plan (PDF, 601KB)
Urban Context Report (PDF, 1MB)
How to provide feedback
Any person who may be affected by the proposal may lodge an objection or provide feedback to Council.
Here is information on how you can provide an objection or other submission.
To make an objection, please forward the completed form to Monash Council by:
- Mail - PO Box 1, Glen Waverley 3150
- Fax - 9518 3444
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Person - Civic Centre, 293 Springvale Road, Glen Waverley 8.15am - 5pm, Monday to Friday (closed public holidays)
Please quote the Application Number: TPA/46792
Planning Objection Form (PDF, 93KB)
Planning Objection Form (DOC, 86KB)