- Oakleigh Community Forum - 30 October
- Do you want to give back to the community by volunteering?
- Waverley Industries Catering and Hospitality - offering quality food at competitive prices
- Pet Grooming Service - Burwood East shelter at RSPCA
- Waverley Retirement Activities Group Listing
- MPETS - MonashLink CHS Volunteer Support for Pets
Five years ago Waverley Industries began its hospitality and catering business; the business has been growing successfully and has developed a solid reputation in the market place as offering quality food at competitive prices. The catering service employs 4 chefs and 6 employees with disabilities under 5 star Chef Mr Eric Roulston.
The company's vision is to expand its catering business to create further employment opportunities for people with disabilities in our community.
As well as offering a delivery service, our new dining facility at Notting Hill is an ideal place for meetings, conferences and social occasions for 25 to 80 people for corporate and community groups. The facility will offer a gourmet dining experience with buffet and cocktail options. Breakfast, lunch and dinner available.
For all catering enquiries including Christmas bookings contact Eric Roulston or Rachael Embleton.
'WI Catering' We look forward to hearing from you...
Pet Grooming Service - Burwood East shelter at RSPCA
RSPCA's all-new pet grooming service, Pet Parlour offers a complete pet grooming solution for your furry friend, great and small.
3 Burwood Highway, Burwood East VIC 3151
Phone: 03 9224 2222
RSPCA website: rspcavic.org/services/grooming/
Last updated: 2 October 2014Back to main navigation Back to section navigation