- Expanded Secondary School HPV vaccination program
- Waverley Retirement Activities Group Listing
- MPETS - MonashLink CHS Volunteer Support for Pets
- Waverley Industries Catering and Hospitality - offering quality food at competitive prices
Hats for High Tea (Ladies Event)
- 24 May at 7.00pm
- Cost: $10.00 per person (bring your best cup/saucer and you could win a prize)
- Silent auction, great food & light entertainment
Monash Christian Church
19 McDonalds Lane
Please book by 15 May for catering purposes and to avoid disappointment.
Call the office on 9562 5599 or 0425 794 639.
What to wear: A hat/headpiece (for parade)
Five years ago Waverley Industries began its hospitality and catering business; the business has been growing successfully and has developed a solid reputation in the market place as offering quality food at competitive prices. The catering service employs 4 chefs and 6 employees with disabilities under 5 star Chef Mr Eric Roulston.
The company's vision is to expand its catering business to create further employment opportunities for people with disabilities in our community.
As well as offering a delivery service, our new dining facility at Notting Hill is an ideal place for meetings, conferences and social occasions for 25 to 80 people for corporate and community groups. The facility will offer a gourmet dining experience with buffet and cocktail options. Breakfast, lunch and dinner available.
For all catering enquiries including Christmas bookings contact Eric Roulston or Rachael Embleton.
'WI Catering' We look forward to hearing from you...
Last updated: 13 May 2013Back to main navigation Back to section navigation