- Rockin The Reserve - 29 March
- Participants needed for a study on driving behaviour
- Do you have a Will to change lives? - 9 April 2014
- Do you want to give back to the community by volunteering?
- Waverley Industries Catering and Hospitality - offering quality food at competitive prices
- Pet Grooming Service - Burwood East shelter at RSPCA
- Expanded Secondary School HPV vaccination program
- Waverley Retirement Activities Group Listing
- MPETS - MonashLink CHS Volunteer Support for Pets
Rockin The Reserve
Saturday 29 March 2014
James Reyne, Kate Cerebrano and the Chantoozies are the headline acts for the inaugural "Rockin the Reserve" to be held on 29 March 2014, at Mulgrave Reserve, Wheelers Hill.
The festival will showcase local food businesses, boutique breweries, and fine wines.
The event has limited ticketing, so we encourage interested attendees to book early.
Participants needed for a study on driving behaviour
We are seeking health individuals (aged 18-65) with a driver's licence who have not had a brain injury to participate in a study of driving behaviour.
By participating you will help other adults who have sustained a traumatic brain injury make a successful return to driving.The study will involve the following:
- Completing some paper and pencil tasks and driving in a simulator at Monash University.
- Driving on the road with an Instructor and Occupational Therapist (note your licence will not be under review at any stage).
- Having a data recording device installed in your vehicle for three months (data will remain confidential at all times).
Participants will be compensated $40 for their time and travel expenses.
In you are interested in participating in this study are finding out more, please contact:
0411 471 250
Do you have a Will to change lives?
Your Will is one of the most important documents you sign during your lifetime. It’s the only way to be certain that your possessions and assets go to the people and charities your care about.
In our centenary year, The Australian Red Cross is asking you to be part of the great Australian story by helping us support people in crisis for the next 100 years.
Red Cross has arranged a special offer with local solicitors in your area who will donate their time to help you create or update a simple Will from $75.
- MOUNT WAVERLEY
- Wednesday 9 April 2014
- 10am - 4pm
- Waverley Community Learning Centre, 5 Fleet St, Mt Waverley
- To book call 1800 811 700 or email email@example.com
Five years ago Waverley Industries began its hospitality and catering business; the business has been growing successfully and has developed a solid reputation in the market place as offering quality food at competitive prices. The catering service employs 4 chefs and 6 employees with disabilities under 5 star Chef Mr Eric Roulston.
The company's vision is to expand its catering business to create further employment opportunities for people with disabilities in our community.
As well as offering a delivery service, our new dining facility at Notting Hill is an ideal place for meetings, conferences and social occasions for 25 to 80 people for corporate and community groups. The facility will offer a gourmet dining experience with buffet and cocktail options. Breakfast, lunch and dinner available.
For all catering enquiries including Christmas bookings contact Eric Roulston or Rachael Embleton.
'WI Catering' We look forward to hearing from you...
Pet Grooming Service - Burwood East shelter at RSPCA
RSPCA's all-new pet grooming service, Pet Parlour offers a complete pet grooming solution for your furry friend, great and small.
3 Burwood Highway, Burwood East VIC 3151
Phone: 03 9224 2222
RSPCA website: rspcavic.org/services/grooming/
Last updated: 6 February 2014Back to main navigation Back to section navigation