Call for volunteers – expression of interest
Being an Age Friendly Ambassador will involve you working closely with the community, Council’s Positive Ageing Reference Group and Council staff to support the Age Friendly Monash Plan. The plan aims to improve the living conditions and experiences of Monash's older residents.
Activities could include:
- Attending Ambassador information sessions and training
- Networking with your contacts to inform them of Council’s Age Friendly Plan and then relaying any feedback or information back to Council
- Attending meetings and workshops with other Ambassadors and Council staff to support the implementation of the Age Friendly Plan.
If you are interested in being involved, we invite you to register to attend the information session in November 2015:
- When: Thursday 12 November 2015, midday-2pm
- Where: Monash Civic Centre
(293 Springvale Rd, Glen Waverley)
To register your interest or for more information, please call Council on 9518 3555 or email PALS@monash.vic.gov.au.