Council has approved a plan for a development at 720-722 High Street Road, Glen Waverley.
The $8 million development will comprise of a four storey apartment building including basement car parking and the construction of access to a road in a Road Zone, Category 1.
At its March 2019 meeting, Council resolved to issue a Notice of Decision to Grant a Planning Permit, subject to more than 25 conditions.
Council sought community feedback on the proposal and received two objections.
For more information about the conditions and approved development, see the report which Council considered before making its decision: Report to Council meeting on 720-722 High Street Road, Glen Waverley (pdf, 637KB) .
Enquiries: James Heitmann, Principal Planner, on 9518 3628.
About the proposal
The applicant, Long Star Group Pty Ltd, proposed an $8 million proposal that includes:
- 32 resident apartments (2 x one bedroom dwellings, 28 x two bedroom dwellings and 2 x three bedroom dwellings)
- 40 on-site car parking spaces (34 x resident car parking spaces and 6 x visitor parking spaces) within a basement car park
- Vehicle access from High Street Road
- Pedestrian access orientated to High Street Road
- Overall height of four storeys (12.5 metres).
Here are documents that have been submitted by the applicant:
Application Form (pdf, 2MB)
Title (pdf, 4MB)
Plans (pdf, 12MB)
Planning Report (pdf, 22MB)
Arborist Report (pdf, 5MB)
Daylight Modelling Report (pdf, 2MB)
Environmentally Sustainable Design Report (pdf, 10MB)
Landscape Plan (pdf, 3MB)
Survey (pdf, 908KB)
Traffic Report (pdf, 7MB)