In November 2014, Council held two community forums on planning and building regulations.
The aim of the forums was to answer any questions residents had about matters such as:
- The Monash Housing Strategy and the new residential zones
- How residents can become more involved in local planning decisions
- What works require a building permit
The free forums were held:
- Wednesday 12 November, Clayton Theatrette
- Monday 17 November, Mount Waverley Community Centre
For any enquiries, please call 9518 3463.