Earlier this year, Council sought ideas and feedback from the community for a new playspace in Samada Street, Notting Hill.
We have incorporated some of these ideas into a draft concept plan.
Council sought community feedback on the draft plan until Monday 14 August 2017.
Draft concept plan for Samada Street playspace (PDF, 1MB)
The proposed key play elements area:
- Timber adventure unit with rock climbing wall and slides
- Basket swing
- Fitness station with monkey bars
- Spinning see-saw rocker
- Swing set with 'Expression' infant swing
- Rock and log steppers
- Wood carved animal play structure
Other elements of the project will include:
- Installation of a seating and picnic
- Installation of concrete pathway
- Planting more trees and other vegetation
- Installation of bins