Earlier this year, Council sought ideas and feedback from the community for a new playspace in Samada Street, Notting Hill.
We have incorporated some of these ideas into a draft concept plan which we are now seeking feedback on until Monday 14 August 2017. We want to make this a fun and engaging place.
Draft concept plan for Samada Street playspace (PDF, 1MB)
The proposed key play elements area:
- Timber adventure unit with rock climbing wall and slides
- Basket swing
- Fitness station with monkey bars
- Spinning see-saw rocker
- Swing set with 'Expression' infant swing
- Rock and log steppers
- Wood carved animal play structure
Other elements of the project will include:
- Installation of a seating and picnic
- Installation of concrete pathway
- Planting more trees and other vegetation
- Installation of bins
We encourage you to share your views with us by Monday 14 August 2017:
Thank you in advance for your feedback. Together we can create a wonderful playspace.