A new playspace has opened at Baily Street Reserve, Syndal.
Council began creating the playspace in 2015 after seeking ideas and feedback from the community. The playspace opened in April 2016.
Thank you to those who provided feedback – it has helped Council deliver a project that is valued by the local community.
Some community ideas were incorporated into the Baily Street Reserve - Draft Concept Plan (pdf, 421KB)
The proposed key play elements to be installed are:
- Reconditioned double swing with junior and senior seats
- Monkey bars
- Play Fort
- Natural landscaping elements including horizontal logs, log steppers and mud stone play rocks.
Other elements of the project will include:
- Installing a picnic table and bench for social seating
- Planting more trees and other vegetation
- Improvements to existing pathways associated within the playspace.
For more information, please call Chris McEwan, Recreation Programs Officer, on 9518 3527 or email email@example.com