Council is seeking community feedback on a proposal for a residential development of 24 three bedroom townhouses and 30 two bedroom townhouses, at 2315-2319 Dandenong Road, Mulgrave.
Feedback is sought by Thursday 24 August 2017.
The site is on the northeast corner of Springvale Road and Dandenong Road, and is bounded by Lebanon Crescent to the east, and residential developments to the north and south-east. The property currently contains two single storey brick buildings, currently used as a funeral parlour, and has ample car parking spaces.
The applicant, AGT & Co Pty Ltd, proposes a $13 million development, that includes:
- 30 two bedroom dwellings each with one car parking space
- 24 three bedroom dwellings each with two car parking spaces
- A total of 10 visitor car spaces are distributed throughout the development
- Vehicle access to the site from both Springvale Road (to the west) and Lebanon Crescent (to the east)
Enquiries: David Keohane, Senior Statutory Planner, on 9518 3555.
Here are documents that have been submitted by the applicant:
Application for a Planning Permit (PDF, 818KB)
Planning Report (PDF, 3MB)
Landscape Plan (PDF, 2MB)
Architectural Plans (PDF, 25MB)
You can also download the above document in three parts:
Architectural Plans - part 1 (PDF, 9MB)
Architectural Plans - part 2 (PDF, 11MB)
Architectural Plans - part 3 (PDF, 4MB)
Arboricultural Report (PDF, 2MB)
Environmentally Sustainable Design (ESD) Report (PDF, 4MB)
Traffic Management Report (PDF, 7MB)
Certificate of Title (PDF, 273KB)
How to provide feedback
Any person who may be affected by the proposal may lodge an objection or provide feedback to Council.
Here is information on how you can provide an objection or other submission.
To make an objection, please forward the completed form to Monash Council by Thursday 24 August 2017:
- Mail - PO Box 1, Glen Waverley 3150
- Fax - 9518 3444
- Email - email@example.com
- In Person - Civic Centre, 293 Springvale Road, Glen Waverley 8.15am - 5pm, Monday to Friday (closed public holidays)
Please quote the Application Number TPA47346:
Planning Objection Form (DOC, 86KB)
Planning Objection Form (PDF, 93KB)