Council is seeking community feedback on the proposed development of a six (6) storey building with ground floor retail and offices above at 12-14 Johnson Street, Oakleigh.
Feedback is formally sought by Monday 3 August 2020. However Council will continue to accept submissions on this proposal up until it makes a decision.
The applicant, Goldman Johnson Pty Ltd is proposing a $9.35 million development which includes:
- The proposed building is six (6) storeys, with a height of 23.2 metres
- Vehicle access is proposed via Mill Road
- Two levels of basement parking plus a ground level area of parking is proposed with a total of 61 car parking spaces plus 5 motorbike spaces. The application seeks a reduction of the standard car parking requirements prescribed within the Planning Scheme
- Two retail tenancies are proposed at the ground floor fronting Johnson Street, with offices on the levels above
- Pedestrian entry to the building is via Johnson Street.
Enquiries: Alexandra Wade, Principal Planner, on 9518 3068.
Here are the documents that have been submitted by the applicant:
Application Form (pdf, 1MB)
Covering Letter (pdf, 494KB)
Certificate of Title (pdf, 5MB)
Plans (pdf, 6MB)
3D Renders (pdf, 3MB)
Environmentally Sustainable Design (ESD) Report (pdf, 6MB)
Metropolitan Planning Levy (MPL) Certificate (pdf, 990KB)
Survey Plan (pdf, 2MB)
Town Planning Report (pdf, 6MB)
Traffic Memo (pdf, 669KB)
Traffic Report (pdf, 10MB)
Waste Management Plan (pdf, 202KB)
How to provide feedback
Any person who may be affected by the proposal may lodge an objection or provide feedback to Council. Objections must be made in writing.
Objections should detail any concerns you have regarding the proposal, reasons for the objection, how you would be affected by the proposal and include your name, postal address and reference to TPA/51498.
Please provide feedback/objection in writing to Council by Monday 3 August 2020.
Please quote the Application Number TPA/51498.
Planning Objection Form (doc, 89KB)
Planning Objection Form (pdf, 355KB)