Council is seeking community feedback on the proposed development of a four storey residential building containing 11 apartments and 5 townhouses over a basement at 15-17 Marriott Parade, Glen Waverley.
Feedback is formally sought by Thursday 4 June 2020. However, Council will continue to accept submissions on this proposal up until it makes a decision.
The applicant, Marriott Pty Ltd is proposing a $9.5 million development that includes:
- Demolition of the existing buildings and construction of a four storey apartment building and 5 townhouses
- The apartments and townhouses generally contain 4 bedrooms with one apartment containing 3 bedrooms; each provided with two car spaces
- Separate pedestrian entrances for the apartments and townhouses
- One level of basement providing a total of 32 car parking spaces including 22 car spaces for the apartments and 10 car spaces for the townhouses
- Vehicle access near the centre of the southern property boundary via Marriott Parade
- No statutory requirement for visitor car spaces as the subject land is located within the Principal Public Transport Network (PPTN).
Please note that this is a new development application independent of previous development proposal. The previous development application has been considered including public consultation and VCAT proceedings.
Enquiries: Jeanny Lui, Principal Planner, on 9518 3494.
Here are the documents that have been submitted by the applicant:
Application Form (pdf, 3MB)
Certificate of Title (pdf, 2MB)
Town Planning Report (pdf, 12MB)
Development & Shadow Plans (pdf, 34MB)
Landscape Plan (pdf, 9MB)
Arboricultural Report (pdf, 6MB)
Sustainability Management Plan (pdf, 6MB)
BESS Report (pdf, 4MB)
Traffic Management Report (pdf, 14MB)
Waste Management Plan (pdf, 4MB)
Survey Plan (pdf, 3MB)
How to provide feedback
Any person who may be affected by the proposal may lodge an objection or provide feedback to Council. Objections must be made in writing.
Objections should detail any concerns you have regarding the proposal, reasons for the objection, how you would be affected by the proposal and include your name, postal address and reference to TPA/51317.
Please provide feedback/objection in writing to Council by Thursday 4 June 2020.
Please quote the Application Number TPA/51317.
Planning Objection Form (doc, 89KB)
Planning Objection Form (pdf, 355KB)