Council is seeking community feedback on the proposed development of a 11 storey building for the use of a residential hotel (serviced apartments), offices and retail premises, at 270 Clayton Road, Clayton.
Feedback is formally sought by Monday 21 December 2020. However, Council will continue to accept submissions on this proposal up until it makes a decision.
The applicant, Campbell Armstrong (Fridcorp Pty Ltd) is proposing a $34.5 million development which is detailed as follows:
- Development of the land for a 11 storey building with four levels of basement.
- Maximum height of 41.24 metres.
- A total of 114 serviced apartments.
- A total of 288 square metres of retail premises.
- A total of 3,672 square metres of offices.
- Four level of basement car park providing a total of 120 car parking spaces including:
- 47 spaces for serviced apartments;
- 4 spaces for retail premises;
- 68 spaces for offices; and
- 1 space for car share
We are holding an online information session for community members who are interested in finding out more.
Enquiries: Jeanny Lui, Principal Planner, on 9518 3494.
Here are the documents that have been submitted by the applicant:
Certificate of Title (pdf, 2MB)
Proposed Plans (pdf, 28MB)
Landscape Plan (pdf, 5MB)
Planning and Urban Context Report (pdf, 4MB)
Survey Plan (pdf, 618KB)
Cultural Heritage Assessment (pdf, 16MB)
Green Travel Plan (pdf, 1MB)
Sustainability Management Plan (pdf, 3MB)
Traffic Assessment (pdf, 10MB)
Community Information Session
As part of the consultation process, an online community information session will be held on:
- Wednesday 9 December 2020
- Online via Zoom (link will open in new tab)
Plans and application documents will be displayed at the information sessions and Council officers will be in attendance to answer any questions about the proposal and planning process.
How to provide feedback
Any person who may be affected by the proposal may lodge an objection or provide feedback to Council. Objections must be made in writing.
Objections should detail any concerns you have regarding the proposal, reasons for the objection, how you would be affected by the proposal and include your name, postal address and reference to TPA/51795.
Please provide feedback/objection in writing to Council by Monday 21 December 2020.
Please quote the Application Number TPA/51795.
Planning Objection Form (doc, 89KB)
Planning Objection Form (pdf, 355KB)