Council is seeking community feedback on the proposed development of a five storey residential building for the use of student accommodation and alteration of access to a Road Zone Category 1, at 30-32 Wellington Road, Clayton.
Feedback is formally sought by Monday 30 November 2020. However, Council will continue to accept submissions on this proposal up until it makes a decision.
The applicant, New Clayton Pty Ltd is proposing a $11.49 million development which is detailed as follows:
- Development of the land for a five storey residential building with basement for student accommodation
- A total of 102 self-contained units providing 102 beds
- Outdoor communal open space is provided on ground level, additional communal area is provided on each level of the building
- A total of 25 car parking spaces is provided within the basement
- Vehicle access to the development will be from Wellington Road via the modified vehicle crossover.
Enquiries: Jeanny Lui, Principal Planner, on 9518 3494.
Here are the documents that have been submitted by the applicant:
Certificate of Title (pdf, 5MB)
Proposed Development, Elevation & Shadow Plans (pdf, 94MB)
Proposed Landscape Plan (pdf, 3MB)
Arboricultural Report (pdf, 6MB)
Daylight Report (pdf, 2MB)
Survey Plan (pdf, 2MB)
Town Planning Report (pdf, 4MB)
Traffic Report (pdf, 11MB)
How to provide feedback
Any person who may be affected by the proposal may lodge an objection or provide feedback to Council. Objections must be made in writing.
Objections should detail any concerns you have regarding the proposal, reasons for the objection, how you would be affected by the proposal and include your name, postal address and reference to TPA/51786.
Please provide feedback/objection in writing to Council by Monday 30 November 2020.
Planning Objection Form (pdf, 355KB)
Planning Objection Form (doc, 89KB)