Council is seeking community feedback on a proposal for a six to seven storey retirement village at 554-558 High Street Road (Mount Waverley).
This is the second application Council has received from this developer for this site.
The applicant, Pace Development Group Pty Ltd, proposes a $25 million development that includes:
- 83 retirement village units/apartments (19 x 1 bedroom & 64 x 2 bedroom)
- Ground level food and drink premises (cafe)
- 93 onsite car spaces located within basement car park areas
- Basement access via new vehicle crossover on High Street Road
- Retirement village amenities including pool, gym, yoga room, library, games room and communal open space areas. These amenities will be for the use of residents only and will not be open to the public
- Overall building height of up to seven stories.
We are holding a 'drop in' information session for community members who are interested in finding out more.
Enquiries: James Heitmann, Principal Planner, on 9518 3628.
Here are documents that have been submitted by the applicant:
Application Form (pdf, 2MB)
Title (pdf, 4MB)
Plans Part 1 (pdf, 13MB)
Plans Part 2 (pdf, 15MB)
Plans Part 3 (pdf, 11MB)
Planning Report (pdf, 12MB)
Clause 58 Assessment (pdf, 295KB)
Landscape Plan (pdf, 3MB)
Market Analysis (pdf, 7MB)
Sustainability Management Plan (pdf, 5MB)
Traffic Report (pdf, 8MB)
Waste Management Plan (pdf, 239KB)
Public Information Session
As part of the consultation process a public information ‘drop in’ session will be held on:
- Wednesday 13 February 2019
- Monash Civic Centre
- 293 Springvale Road, Glen Waverley
This will be an informal ‘drop in’ session to provide additional information about the proposal. No formal presentation will take place at the information session.
Plans and application documents will be displayed at the information session and Council officers will be in attendance to answer any questions about the proposal and planning process.
How to provide feedback
Any person who may be affected by the proposal may lodge an objection or provide feedback to Council. Objections must be made in writing.
Objections should detail any concerns you have regarding the proposal, reasons for the objection, how you would be affected by the proposal and include your name, postal address and reference to TPA/49751.
Please provide feedback/objection in writing to Council by Thursday 21 February 2019.
Please quote the Application Number TPA/49751.
Planning Objection Form
Planning Objection Form