Council is seeking community feedback on a proposal for a four storey apartment building with basement car parking at 720-722 High Street Road, Glen Waverley.
Feedback is formally sought by Tuesday 18 December 2018. However, Council will continue to accept submissions on this proposal up until it makes a decision.
The applicant, Long Star Group Pty Ltd, proposes an $8 million proposal that includes:
- 32 resident apartments (2 x one bedroom dwellings, 28 x two bedroom dwellings and 2 x three bedroom dwellings)
- 40 on-site car parking spaces (34 x resident car parking spaces and 6 x visitor parking spaces) within a basement car park
- Vehicle access from High Street Road
- Pedestrian access orientated to High Street Road
- Overall height of four storeys (12.5 metres).
Enquiries: James Heitmann, Principal Planner, on 9518 3628.
Here are documents that have been submitted by the applicant:
Application Form (pdf, 2MB)
Title (pdf, 4MB)
Plans (pdf, 12MB)
Planning Report (pdf, 22MB)
Arborist Report (pdf, 5MB)
Daylight Modelling Report (pdf, 2MB)
Environmentally Sustainable Design Report (pdf, 10MB)
Landscape Plan (pdf, 3MB)
Survey (pdf, 908KB)
Traffic Report (pdf, 7MB)
How to provide feedback
Any person who may be affected by the proposal may lodge an objection or provide feedback to Council. Objections must be made in writing.
Objections should detail any concerns you have regarding the proposal(s), reasons for the objection, how you would be affected by the proposal(s) and include your name, postal address and reference to TPA/49276.
Please provide feedback/objection in writing to Council by Tuesday 18 December 2018.
Please quote the Application Number TPA/49276.
Planning Objection Form (doc, 89KB)
Planning Objection Form (pdf, 59KB)