Is there a Council service you think could be improved, facilities that could do with a boost or a new project you think would be fantastic for Monash?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
Share your ideas with us to help shape the 2020-21 Budget.
To add some context:
- Monash continues to have the lowest average rates of all Victorian councils and is debt free
- This year (2019/20) we have a $64M capital works program, our largest ever. You can view the projects planned for this year in our 2019/20 Budget
- The 2017-21 Council Plan outlines 4 Strategic Objectives and their underpinning Strategies as required under the Local Government Act
Have Your Say
If your project idea is not already one we’re undertaking, you can provide your ideas for the 2020/21 Budget by:
- Participating in our online survey
- Calling Maria Isabella, Coordinator Corporate Performance and Reporting, on 9518 3621
The survey closes on Friday 22 November 2019.
Once the survey is closed, we will report back to the community on the feedback received. We will publish the report on the Monash Council website in December 2019.
The personal information you have provided in this survey, is being collected by the Monash City Council for the primary purpose of developing the 2020-21 Council Budget. Your personal information will not be disclosed to any external party without your consent, unless required or authorised by law. If you wish to gain access to, or alter any personal information you have supplied on this application, please contact Council’s Privacy Officer on 9518 3081.