Council is planning to upgrade the playspace at Evelyn Street, to make it more interesting and fun for local children.
We expect the upgrade to occur within the next two years. As a first step, we’d like to get the community’s ideas on what could be included in the new playspace. These ideas will be used to develop a draft design which we will then seek community feedback on.
How can you give us your ideas?
- By filling in an online survey (new window)
- By meeting us at Evelyn Street Reserve, on:
- Saturday 1 September 2018, from 11am - 12pm
- There is no need to RSVP; just turn up.
- We've invited people within 300 metres of the playground; please feel free to let others know to come along.
- By requesting that a hard copy survey be mailed to you. Please contact Chris McEwan (as per contact details below).
We would like everyone's ideas by Friday 21 September 2018.
If you would like to discuss this matter, please contact:
Thank you in advance for any feedback you are able to provide – together we can create a wonderful playspace.