Council is planning to upgrade the playspace at Wilma Avenue Reserve, to make it more interesting and fun for local children.
We expect the upgrade to occur within the next two years. As a first step, we’d like to get the community’s ideas on what could be included in the new playspace. These ideas will be used to develop a draft design which we will then seek community feedback on.
How can you give us your ideas?
- By filling in an online survey (new window)
- By meeting us at Wilma Avenue Reserve, on:
- Tuesday 2 April 2019, from 5pm - 5.30pm
- There is no need to RSVP; just turn up.
- We've invited people within 300 metres of the playground; please feel free to let others know to come along.
- By requesting that a hard copy survey be mailed to you. Please contact Chris McEwan (as per contact details below).
We would like everyone's ideas by Friday 26 April 2019.
Thank you in advance for any feedback you are able to provide – together we can create a wonderful playspace.
Note: The information obtained through this playspace survey will not be disclosed to any external party without your consent, unless required or authorised by law.
If you wish to gain access to, or alter any personal information you have supplied within this survey, please contact Chris McEwan, Active Planning and Projects Officer on 9518 3527 or email email@example.com