All six Monash library branches will be closed from 10am-5.30pm on Friday 29 March 2019 to allow staff to attend an annual staff development day.
The library branches (except the Mulgrave Neighbourhood Library) will re-open at 5.30pm and remain open until the usual closing time. The Mulgrave Neighbourhood Library will re-open as usual at 9.30am on Saturday morning.
After hours chutes will be open during this period (except at Mulgrave). Online library services will continue to be available as usual.
The temporary closure applies to:
- Clayton Library (Cooke Street)
- Glen Waverley Library (112 Kingsway)
- Mount Waverley Library (41 Miller Crescent)
- Mulgrave Neighbourhood Library (36 Mackie Road)
- Oakleigh Library (148 Drummond Street)
- Wheelers Hill Library (860 Ferntree Gully Road).
We thank you for your understanding and apologise for any inconvenience.