Changing your details

To ensure our property records are accurate and up-to-date, you must tell us of any change of name, address or ownership as soon as possible.

 When ownership of a property changes the liability for payment of rates remains with the owner until a notice of disposition is received.

Council must be notified in writing.

Failure to submit a notice within one month of a transfer may result in a substantial penalty.

Property Ownership

If you buy or sell a property you must advise Council within 28 days by filling in and returning the following form:

Notice of Acquisition of an Interest in Land (pdf, 637KB)

Change of Address or Name

If you change address you must notify Council’s Rate Office in writing: PO Box 1, GLEN WAVERLEY VIC 3150. It is your responsibility to do so.

If it is a personal property fill in:

Personal Change of Name/Address Form (pdf, 628KB)

If it is a company property fill in:

Company Change of Name/Address Form (pdf, 624KB)

Subscribe to page updates

Fields marked as 'Required' must be completed.

Help us to improve

Fields marked as 'Required' must be completed.

Last updated: 26 March 2019