About Building in Monash
Your building project may require building and planning permits, as well as compliance with building, health and safety regulations. Check out your Property Information to find out which regulations affect your property including zones, overlays and easements. If you know your project involves road access, hoarding, or access through council reserves, you may also require a Asset Protection Permit.

The advice can be obtained either in person at the Civic Centre during business hours or by calling 9518 3555. Please note the Civic Centre is currently closed due to the current restrictions.