Fear is Your Future
- Tuesday 28 May 2019
- 12.30pm - 2.30pm
- Riversdale Golf Club
- Huntingdale Road, Mount Waverley
How often do you let fear stop you from pursuing something you really want?
Just imagine the happiness, creativity and innovation that could be realised, if fear did not hold us back.
What would it feel like to be unapologetically you, in any situation?
What if we didn’t have to imagine, and as a society we could cultivate the skills, and environment, to leverage our greatest fears, as a foundation for happy lives and happy work?
In a world of exponential technological advancement, the only guaranteed constant is change. Yet many of us fear it and lack the skills to leverage change to our advantage. Fear Is Your Future seeks to provoke curiosity and demonstrate how fear is the greatest lever available to us, in making impactful and meaningful change, in a future of unknowns.
Join us and listen to Penny Locaso who is voted one of the most influential female entrepreneurs in Australia. Penny is the world’s first Happiness Hacker, on a mission to reach 10 million humans, by 2025, on demonstrating how to future-proof happiness. Returning from the NASA Research Centre in 2018, she is a Singularity University Alumni, educated by the best technology and Artificial Intelligence innovators in the world. She has been invited back in 2019 with the intent of qualifying for faculty.
- Tickets: $60 (includes 2 course lunch)
- For more info call: 9518 3577
- Bookings required: EventBrite
Business card draw on the day
- Chance to showcase your business with 30 second elevator pitches
- Two tickets to attend the June Monash Business Awards Lunch, valued at $120
- One hour business or personal coaching session with Danielle Storey, CEO of Eastern Innovation Business Centre. (Danielle has professionally mentored and advised hundreds of individuals to advance their career, as well as small Australian businesses and start-ups who need simple plans and strategies to grow profits and achieve results for their owners.)
This is an inclusive event, all are welcome.