It’s all about the vibe at Warrawee Park as we watch the sun come down with fantastic music, delicious food trucks and a refreshing pop up bar!
Tickets are now available via Trybooking.
This FREE event is live at Warrawee Park, Oakleigh from 4pm-9pm with a great line up of artists:
- Alex Lahey – Melbourne-based award-winning singer/songwriter who has had four tracks in Triple J hottest 100 and racked up a huge 50 million streams since her gold-certified debut album was released in 2017.
- Hayley Mary – As front woman of The Jezabels, Hayley Mary has had three Top 5 albums but she is making a name for herself as solo artist with her debut EP released to critical acclaim last year.
- Horns of Leroy – Inspired by the sounds of New Orleans and fused with Melbourne streets, the group has earned themselves a reputation for delivering raucous shows built on strong foundations and insatiable energy.
- Bumpy - Bumpy, a proud Noongar woman presents an introspective view into her truths as a First Nation artist whilst delving into a world where vulnerability is power. Bumpy’s debut single "Falling" is out now!
Gather your family and friends, bring a chair or rug and enjoy this exciting event.
Due to limited capacity, Live at Warrawee is a ticketed event.
Tickets available now through Trybooking.
Tickets which will be limited to ONE per person and need to be booked in the name of the person who will be using the ticket not the person booking the ticket, as we need this for contract tracing purposes.
A waiting list will be created once the event is at capacity for returns.
- Attendees under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by an adult to attend the event
- This is an animal/pet free event.
Please return unwanted tickets through Trybooking.
Food Vendor Applications
Live at Warrawee Food Vendor Applications are now open!
Apply online for your opportunity to join us as a food vendor at Live at Warrawee this March.
Applications close 5pm Friday 26 February 2021, so apply now!
Information about fees and charges, as well as festival guidelines can be found in the application form. You can preview the form before applying.
Please note that submitting an application does not guarantee that it will be successful.
For any enquiries about food vendor applications please contact email@example.com