Attention dog lovers and owners!
Inchmeal Cafe in collaboration with the Notting Hill Neighbourhood House will be hosting the first ever Dogs Day Out.
Saturday 27 May
(39 Westerfield Dr, Notting Hill)
Come along for a fun-filled day. There's even a competition for the best dressed dog with many prizes to be won!
What to expect:
- Sausage sizzle (for humans)
- Dog food and accessories for sale
- Pet services
- Handmade crafts
- Best dressed dog competition at 2pm
- Best coffee in Notting Hill
- and LOTS OF FURRY FRIENDS!
Bring your family, friends and dogs (other pets are welcome too) and enjoy a pawfect afternoon of fun!