Garba/Dandiya Night by Ramzat
15 September 2018 | 06:00PM
to 16 September 2018 | 01:00AM
- About :-
- The Young dynamic group proudly present The Ramzat Group of Australia started in 2018 at the most liveable city in the world called MELBOURNE (awarded since last 7 consecutive years). The group has been established to welcome very well-known performers/artists from overseas to deliver the joy and entertain to the people of Australia.
- Highlights of the family – friendly Non-Alcoholic event delivered, mainly focused on “Garba/Dandiya Nights” during Navratri season with its artistic, community inspired engagement with full of entertainment cheeriness including delicious food and sparking beverages in month of September 2018.
- The word "Navaratri" is a conjunction of two words "Nava means Nine and Ratri means Nights.” Spread over 9 nights and 10 days, it is one of the most sacred festivals in Hinduism where we worship Goddess Durga or Shakti, which represents the energy of the universe, in her 9 beautiful forms with great reverence. There are various reasons why Navratri is celebrated, and each has its own significance in different parts of India. During the period of 9 days of Navratri, 9 forms of Durga, called “Nav-Durga”, are worshiped. In Gujarat India, people do Dandiya and Garba, a beautiful folk dance and wearing traditional colourful dresses during 9 nights. Festival of Navratri is full of lights, joy and festivity. Hindus celebrate this with devotion and enthusiasm throughout in India and every part of the world.
- The Ramzat Group of Australia showcases the talents of international performers and the hospitality of our sponsors and traders. The Ramzat Group of Australia is very thankful to our show promotors and values their money which supports our overseas local talent and brings them here in Australia, give performers an international exposure and provide an opportunity to People who settled down here in Australia to enjoy the festival glimpse/ movements with family locally here in Australia.
- The Ramzat Group of Australia is also very thankful to City Of Monash Council who provides place/hall for an event and providing an opportunity to introduce a new festival Indian culture to people of Australia and we are also thankful to Government of Victoria Australia due to their immigration supports to the events which helps Show Organizers bring local talent here in multi-cultural society of Australia.
- Ramzat Group Of Australia encourages to people of Australia to join us to celebrate Melbourne’s diversity and creativity in forms of Garba/Dandiya night on 15 September at Oakleigh Recreation Center in Oakleight at Ramzat 2018.
Who should attend?
- This event is open to everyone, however young children should be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
How to get there:
- Plenty Of Car Park Space Available.
- Please visit Public Transport Victoria as your guide to public transport timetables, fares and accessible transport.
Date & Time
15 September 2018 | 06:00PM to 16 September 2018 | 01:00AM
Online Price:- $15 Senior Citizens:- $10 and Kids Under 10 Absolutely Free.
*Note:- 10% Early Bird Discount Available Now On full Price Ticket.
Tickets Out Now, Only On:- www.premiertickets.com.au
People hurry up and have advantage of "Early Bird Offer Discount On Ticket Price"