Community Safety Month is held across Monash every October and reminds us that we all have a role to play in keeping our community safe.
Monash Community Safety Month brings together a whole range of fun, interesting and practical safety events, workshops and community get-togethers for the Monash community to participate in.
Please read information about upcoming events in the below booklet:
Community Safety Month - October 2019 (pdf, 3MB)
Events listed in this booklet:
- Monday 14 October - Confident Living - Chinese
- Tuesday 15 October - Coffee with a Cop at Clayton Community Centre
- Wednesday 16 October - Restart a Heart Day
- Saturday 19 October -Safe Plate Day
- Tuesday 22 October - Family Fun in the Park - Children's Party & Family Expo
- Thursday 24 October - Coffee with a Cop at Monash University
- Friday 25 October - Meet a Lifeguard
- Tuesday 29 October - Personal Safety & Home Security Forum
- Active Monash Walking and Cycling Guide
- Monash Bicycle Users Group
- Neighbourhood Watch Monash
- South East Volunteers - Safety Register in Monash
- State Emergency Service
For further information, please call Travis Hearn, Community Safety Officer, on 9518 3574.