Lost or damaged bin

Misplaced or Stolen Bins

If your rubbish, recycling or green waste bin is stolen or goes missing, it will be replaced FREE of charge.

Please ask for a replacement bin by calling 9518 3555 or emailing mail@monash.vic.gov.au.
Council aims to replace missing bins within two working days.

Damaged bin

We will replace bins that are damaged. If you have handled a bin carelessly, Council can impose a charge.

Contact 9518 3555 or mail@monash.vic.gov.au to report a damaged bin.

Moving home

Bins are the property of Council. When you move to another property, you must leave the bins on the property for use by the new property owner.

Conditions of Service and Supply of the Residential Bin Service (pdf, 769KB)

Subscribe to page updates

Fields marked as 'Required' must be completed.

Help us to improve

Fields marked as 'Required' must be completed.

Last updated: 02 July 2018