Graffiti Removal Kit
A community graffiti removal kit is available for free loan from Council. This kit is designed to tackle larger graffiti removal than an individual graffiti removal kit.
The kit is available for loan to all residents, community groups and traders' associations.
The kit contains:
- 120 litre wheelie bin with tap & hose connection
- Instructional DVD: Safe Operating Procedures for Portable Removal Systems
- high pressure water system (HPWS), trigger gun, spray lances & manual
- hose to connect bin to HPWS
- electrical extension cable for HPWS (25m)
- wire basket for smaller items which fits inside bin
- PPE: face shield; nitrile safety gloves
- 12 x 000 steel wool pads
- bucket & brush for applying cleaning agent
- 2 x 2ltr products for graffiti removal from concrete/brick & Colorbond/steel, and associated Material Safety Data Sheets
- 2 x white rags
Please contact our Graffiti Management Officer on 9518 3774 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.