Works to renew the surface of the existing high jump and long jump areas at the Central Reserve Athletics Track in Glen Waverley are now complete.
These works are an exciting project for the Waverley Little Athletics Centre Inc. and senior athletics club, Athletics Waverley and will provide improved athletics facilities to complement one of the premier grassed athletics tracks in Victoria.
- Extension of surface in high jump area
- Renewal of asphalt of high jump and long jump area
- Sub-surface drainage system in high jump area
- Installation of rubber surface and concrete edge on high jump and long jump area
- Renewal of long jump pits.
The total cost of works was $280,000 and was fully funded by Council.
For more information please contact Recreation Services on 9518 3003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.